Jordan left this morning around 8:00. We got to go to the gate to see him off. His plane is the one with the cute sea lion on the tail. We were sad to see him go, but happy he is serving the Lord. He was set apart yesterday and we had some family here to say good-bye.
We found your blog and the pictures make me sad and happy too, I don't know how you let them go unless it's into the hands of the Lord. Congratulations!
Thanks everyone for being so supportive! Yes, this has been bittersweet for me, but I know he's in the Lord's hands and that's where he needs to be. A big thanks to Megan for doing such a great job with this blog and for being a huge comfort to me the past few days.
We are so proud of Jordan. He is such a wonderful young man and we know he will do a great job serving the Lord. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you but as you said it is bittersweet. We think of him often and will have him in our prayers.
7 comments:
Okay Gail. I cried myself looking at the pictures!
What an amazing son/brother you have there!
We found your blog and the pictures make me sad and happy too, I don't know how you let them go unless it's into the hands of the Lord. Congratulations!
Thanks everyone for being so supportive! Yes, this has been bittersweet for me, but I know he's in the Lord's hands and that's where he needs to be. A big thanks to Megan for doing such a great job with this blog and for being a huge comfort to me the past few days.
Two years will fly by so quickly and Jordan looks so happy to be going.
Gail you and Derek have raised a wonderful young man and he will be a great missionary.
Don't worry the time will fly by
you'll see.
Karen
We are so proud of Jordan. He is such a wonderful young man and we know he will do a great job serving the Lord. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you but as you said it is bittersweet. We think of him often and will have him in our prayers.
Wish I could have been there, Jordans video was awesome thanks for letting me watch it. See you Monday!
Post a Comment