What a wonderful accomplishment! And btw...you look very handsome in your scout uniform.
Congrats Dylan! That is so wonderful and we are very happy for you!
Great job!
Good job Dylan! I heard Dallon was being a booger. Mom said he didn't get a long enough nap. SORRYThis is the first time I've seen your blog. I didn't know that u had one.
Great job Dylan! What a wonderful accomplishment. I bet you have some great memories of all the stuff you learned and got to try!
Good Job, Dylan! I'm proud of you!
Great job Dylan! We are so proud of you.Love, Aunt Karen
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a wonderful accomplishment! And btw...you look very handsome in your scout uniform.
Congrats Dylan! That is so wonderful and we are very happy for you!
Great job!
Good job Dylan! I heard Dallon was being a booger. Mom said he didn't get a long enough nap. SORRY
This is the first time I've seen your blog. I didn't know that u had one.
Great job Dylan! What a wonderful accomplishment. I bet you have some great memories of all the stuff you learned and got to try!
Good Job, Dylan! I'm proud of you!
Great job Dylan! We are so proud of you.
Love, Aunt Karen
Post a Comment