I haven't posted in forever it seems like. Mainly because I haven't had time. Here is what I have been up to...
-Girls Camp
-YW Road Trip
-Virginia
-50th anniversery
-EFY
and now I'm back...
I had so much fun at girls camp! I love my leaders and the fun girls in my ward.


The Road trip was awesome and such a cool experience.
Virginia was so much fun because I got to see a lot of my relatives I have been longing to see, because I hadn't seen them in forever.
The 50th anniverseries were so cool. It was for my grandparents. I had a fun time visiting relatives i hadn't see in a while as well.


We had two dances there! (sooooooo fun) and I want to go back next year! That was the coolest thing I have ever been to.
Now I'm back from all of them. Tomorrow I am going with my cousin Kristen who lives in Idaho, and her two girls to Sea World with my mom and sister. I can't wait and I will post pictures soon!
3 comments:
You have been a very busy girl! I want to hear more about EFY!
What a fun filled and spiritual summer you are having. So much from saying bye to Jordan, Girls Camp, family reunions, etc...you are an amazing YW and have an amazing family too!!
You have had a very busy summer! I am glad that you had such a great time at EFY!
Post a Comment