Thursday, June 5, 2008

Temple




My mom and my grandparents went to the temple with Jordan the other day. Then my dad took my sister and me with him and we met up with them. After, we went to the mall. I got some new clothes and my nana did too. We had a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Lugo's said...

This is a wonderful day! I remember when Jose and I first went to the temple. Congrats Jordan. We are so proud for your decision. As converts, we are #1 fans of missionaries. Thank you Berge's for preparing your sons to go and teach people like us.

Ashlea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlea said...

Yeah for Jordan! What an exciting time in all of your lives. We sure will miss him, but more than that we appreciate all of your sacrifice and service.

Ellis Famiy said...

Sounded like a wonderful day!

Aunt Karen