So, today was Dylan's last day at his high school! hurray! Yesterday I went with my mom and I made my schedule for next year! I'm taking an honors geometry, earth space science, computer class, psychology class, and some other classes that I can't remember :) Today I am exhausted because last night was my cousin's graduation and we got home late. Lauren-
Today I have been busy since 7:30. I woke up and watched some So You Think You Can Dance, then I packed a little for camp next week. I vacuumed my mom's van and my dad's car. After, I mowed the lawn. I washed the cars and dried them. I also had enough time in between to wash my new tie-dye shirt that I made with the YW. To top it all off we got a sneak peek at the Shipley's pool before the primary activity.! It
is so gorgeous and fun! Here are some photos:







Friday, June 6, 2008
What I did today
Posted by Megan at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so glad that you guys came! I sure did look better in that picture with it smaller! :)
I love that last picture of you Megan...gorgeous!
What a hard worker and what a great reward.
what a hard worker! i wish i could have been at Laurens graduation party :(! what a nice pool, it must have been a good looking, hard workin, smart, funny, talented man that built the pool :), did you know him? You look so pretty in those pictures!
Sounded like your were a busy gal!
Could you come over and wash my car and clean my house and do my laundry too! LOL!
So you went swimming in the famous Shipley's pool! Fun!
Love, your favorite aunt
Busy day! Glad you got to play at the end. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Brad worked on that pool too. I can't wait until we get a pool. It is soooo hot during the summer! You look so much older now. I can't believe you're getting ready for High School!
You look like a supermodel!
So does that lady standing next to you.
Post a Comment