and Megan, can I just say that you are a particularly interesting, intelligent and beautiful flower!
That is very nice! I agree with Sister Carter, you are a especially a beautiful flower!
You girls are blossoming beautifully with so much to look forward to!
Megan, I tried to email you and I am not sure if you got it or not. You are welcome to use any photo you want. Let me know if you need me to email them to you. Missy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
and Megan, can I just say that you are a particularly interesting, intelligent and beautiful flower!
That is very nice! I agree with Sister Carter, you are a especially a beautiful flower!
You girls are blossoming beautifully with so much to look forward to!
Megan, I tried to email you and I am not sure if you got it or not. You are welcome to use any photo you want. Let me know if you need me to email them to you. Missy
Post a Comment