We have a blog! Yay! This is the Berge family blog. We finally got one because I finished school. I'm so excited that I have an early summer. Jordan is home from his first year at BYU then he is going on his mission to Auckland, New Zealand. Now I'm going to explain the name of our lovely blog. Six love...a perfect set. In tennis six love means six-zero. Which is called in tennis a perfect set or bageling your opponent. Since there are six of us in the family, we thought that was a cute play on words. Just to let you know, there will be lots of postings in the future! ;)
Monday, May 5, 2008
Finally
Posted by Megan at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the blog...and super cute name! Welocome to the blogging world, Berges!!
Yea! Now we can all know what you are up to! Fun, fun.
Yay! I will look forward to your posts!
Love your blog! Can't wait to read your posts!
I love the blog name. Very clever!
Post a Comment