Monday, May 5, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Today we went to the White's pool for about an hour. Sister White is such a great friend and lets us come to their community pool. She also let us take Grace! We had a super fun time and I'm pretty sure Grace did too. Jordan came and thought Grace was so funny because she was non-stop giggling. She really liked Jordan and said his name a few times!!! My mom called us "bathing beauties" ... take a look and you'll see what I mean ;)
Grace is so sweet...Thanks Sister White for letting us take her with us :) (we were the only ones there which was awesome)

5 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the pool! When does Jordan leave for his mission? We have to all go do something this summer while I am off. Jayde loves to go places!

Ellis Famiy said...

Love your blog! Looks like ya'll
are having fun in the sun!
Aunt Karen

Ashlea said...

Look like you guys had so much fun today. I loved all the pics and thanks for letting Grace play with you. She passed out as soon as you left!

Melody said...

I want to come!

Kirstie said...

thanks sister white for letting us swim and take grace with us

kirstie