Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun Reading!


The children's librarian suggested this book to me. I started reading it and fell in love with it. It's the story of a girl who is in seventh grade and feels that she never fits in. Her life takes an unexpected twist when she decides to take a swimming class and discovers she is a mermaid!

There are three books in the series and I just finished the second one. It was just as good as the first. I extremely excited to read the third. My friend told me it was her favorite of the three.

1 comments:

debbie said...

Kirstie,
This sounds like a really good book. I'll tell Jensen aobut it. She is in seventh grade, maybe she is a mermaid, too! Don't you just love reading? It's kind of sad when you get to the end because it feels like the characters have been your friends and now it is over and you don't get to see/talk to them anymore. Very sad.