Monday, August 18, 2008

....high................................................school.........um.........help?

LOL. SO today was my first day as a freshy. Yeah, it was totally fun, but kinda hard. Dylan and I went back to school. We have the same lunch which is pretty cool. We also know some people there, but I'm still alive and I survived! I'm just so glad it's over with. We also don't have school tomorrow and Wednesday because of Hurricane Fay which is kind of cool, but kind of not because I was just getting used to things. Oh well, I'm still glad I don't have to go home and do homework tonight. Here is a photo my mom had to snap before we left. Click on the picture below on the cute little virtual cork board I made of my locker-

5 comments:

nanamoo said...

It's going to be a great experience for you! Cute cork board btw.

Jordan Mathews said...

I hope you have a good time in high school, and good luck.

Silcock Family said...

Good Luck with high school! Your cork board is cool!

Ellis Famiy said...

Awe cute picture. Have fun in school this year. But learn too!!
Love the cork board too.

Aunt Karen

Lugo's said...

I am excited for you, but I also remember my first day of highschool. Luckily, you have friends and a brother with you.